Pages




Family, Friends, Fun, Clutter, Chaos & Much Love....Welcome to our life!
My attempt to keep friends and family near and far updated on the day to day 'doings' of our family, so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

I want to be the Biggest Loser!

I recently joined a "Biggest Loser" weight loss challenge with some girls locally.  Goal:  Lose weight, lose inches, get healthy, win big money!  So for the first time ever, I am counting calories....it's like a big math problem that there is no logical solution to, and by the way I detest math.  A measly 1200 calories is what I am told (by the app on my phone)  is the correct amount in order for me to lose at least 2 pounds per week. I would love to aim for 5-6 pounds a week but apparently that's not healthy or something.  The first few days my brain thought it was hungry ALL day! However my stomach was ok, it was just my mind making me feel like a food addict.  And you can forget working out those first days week because I had no ambition!  Now it's Saturday, and I need to start working out to help with that calorie cutting!  As the week has went on, I have been very very proud of myself.  I have had one bad day where we were on the road all day in Amish country so you can imagine the food choices available.  Amish cooking?  Seriously what's a girl supposed to do?  This whole thing is a competition, the girl with the most pounds and inches lost wins, easy breezy right?  I logged onto face book this morning just in time to see one of the other girls running some sort of marathon or race.  #Iamsoscrewed!!!  But kudos to her for getting up and being awesome/motivated/ambitious!  Even if I was still laying in bed....



No comments:

Post a Comment