Pages




Family, Friends, Fun, Clutter, Chaos & Much Love....Welcome to our life!
My attempt to keep friends and family near and far updated on the day to day 'doings' of our family, so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Catching Up!

I've been a blog-slacker lately!  Life gets so busy, then goes by soooo fast! All of the sudden it's the end of October and I'm still wearing flip-flops because I can't seem to catch up.  So today at 34 degrees, we finally dug out the winter coats and warm boots :(  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE winter, LOVE snow, I just don't love the cold so much.  Especially now that we have to be awake before the sun comes up to take Tys to school every day.  Now that he is attending a different school one of the downfalls is that there is no bus service.  I know lots of people do school runs in the morning, however this has always been one selfish perk to homeschooling the others....we get to sleep a bit later, start school in our jammers etc.  I know, I know, boo hoo, I have to get up and dressed with the rest of the world big deal....I'm working on loving it ;)

Ok, a few old-ish posts that I should have posted before the leaves started falling ;)

At the end of the summer Reece had a check up with Dr. Montgomery, his pediatric pulmonary doctor Riley's in Indianapolis.  We received the best 'bill of health' to date in regards to his asthma!  He passed his breathing tests with flying colors, which was a big improvement from his previous appointment in May.  We were told  to start cutting back on his steroid inhaler usage daily which is fantastic!
*Fall hasn't been such a great season for him and we are back to the old 'normal'.  Hoping that once everything freezes we will have better luck.

Anyways....
Since school hadn't started yet, Tysen was able to go with us which is not normally the case.  We spent part of the day visiting the canals downtown and feeding the geese, and walking through the gardens.  We love Indianapolis, there is always something different to do with the kids.











No comments:

Post a Comment