We just cannot shake the sickness around here! And I'm pretty sure I caused it by jinxing us! Everyone I know has been sick all fall/early winter except us. I've even kept Mia out of preschool a day or two to avoid contact with other 'sickies'. Now that the germs have invaded, it seems there is no going back. Mia has seriously gross, terrible strep throat...so bad she can barely form words her poor tonsils are so swollen. Reece has two tiny white spots but no fever, and he is on antibiotics on a 'just in case' basis. Tysen is desperately hoping since he doesn't have tonsils he will be spared. And I have had so much contact with Mia, sleeping, cuddling, drool, snot etc it will be a straight up miracle if I don't get it, tonsils or not!
Now that I have a moment, I will try to catch everyone up on what has been going on over the last month or so....pre-sickness of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment