Family, Friends, Fun, Clutter, Chaos & Much Love....Welcome to our life!
My attempt to keep friends and family near and far updated on the day to day 'doings' of our family, so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Happy Birthday Mimi!
*Sigh* Today is Mia's 3rd birthday, so crazy that she is 3 already!!! Everyone always said when I was younger how time flies the older you get. This theory holds so much truth when you are watching your children grow up, time really does fly by so fast. As exciting as it is to watch them grow into such neat little people, it's also very nostalgic as I often find myself wishing for just a bit more time at each stage. (Well most stages anyway) Speaking of stages, I really should potty train this girl and make her give up her beloved pacifier. But ya know what? She's the last one, the baby, the princess and I'm not rushing her through these stages (Or let's be honest, I'm not ready to fight that fight!) So happy birthday Mia Claire baby girl we absolutely LOVE you !! *Birthday Pictures to come soon*
No comments:
Post a Comment